Vatican at Night
Live a unique experience
The Vatican Museums are one of the world’s most visited art museums and undoubtedly on Rome’s must see list, and visiting it at night when the crowds have gone is an absolute treat.
Walking through these magnificently adorned halls without the noise of hundreds of bustling tourists is almost like having the place all to yourself. Overflowing with masterpieces by many of Italy’s most important Renaissance and Baroque artists, as well as works from ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel sits alongside works by Botticelli, Perugino and Bernini.
Yet with long lines, crowds and the sheer scale, it is easy for visitors to become overwhelmed and exhausted. Don’t let that happen to you! This special tour gives you the opportunity to see the museums at night when the crows have dissipated, allowing you to enjoy these treasures even more. Our guide will take you to the most important pieces explaining their stories and significance.
• Tours of the Basilica are not permitted in the evenings however, your guide will take you to St. Peter’s square and explain it from the outside.
• Security check is obligatory for everyone entering Vatican City. Passport Not Required although ID proving age associated discounts must be presented.
• DRESS CODE REQUIRED FOR THE VATICAN: Knees and Shoulders must be covered, sandals allowed.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Gratuity for guide and chauffeur if you are pleased with the service