Best of Florence in a day
Live a unique experience
Want to take in as much of the city as possible but have a limited time to do so? This is the tour for you! Our Best of Florence in a Day tour has packed all of her main treasures into a one-day itinerary. Choose the option that suits you the most, according to your preferences.
This part-walking, part-driving tour includes breathtaking panoramic views of the “Cradle of the Renaissance”, strolls down its enchanting cobbled streets, stops at its most famous piazzas, fountains and monuments.
Option 1: Walking tour only – € 800,00 up to 2 pax, additional pax € 100,00
Option 2: Walking tour and visit to Uffizi and Accademia Gallery – € 1100,00 up to 2 pax, additional pax € 150,00
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Option 1: Transportation from/to Rome
- Option 1: 3 hours private guide in Florence
- Option 2: Transportation from/to Rome
- Option2: 5 hours private guide in Florence
- Option 2: Skip-the-line tickets entrance to Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Option1: Gratuity for guide and driver
- Option1: Lunch fee included.
- Option1: Entrance tickets
- Option2: Gratuity for guide and driver
- Option2: Lunch fee