Saint Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel • Small Group
Live a unique experience
This experience allows you to enjoy some of the most famous artistic treasures in the world, the highlights of the Vatican Museums and its galleries, including Michelangelo’s frescoed masterpiece of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Also, after this immersive walk, you will enter St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest Basilica in the world, renowned for the inspiring Bernini interiors design and Michelangelo stunning “ Pietà “. The tour ends at our Vatican office and official Vatican gift shop where you can spend about 20 minutes to browse the gift shop for souvenirs. The shop can call a safe regular taxi for you when you have finished or your guide can point you in the direction of a good restaurant or café.
Option 1: Small Group Tour from 2 up to 6 people – Adults € 115,00, Children ( 6 – 12 yrs ) € 80,00. Children under 6 years o
Option 2: Small Group Tour from 2 to 12 people – Adults € 90,00, Children ( 6 – 12 yrs ) € 60,00. Children under 6 years ol
• Tours of the Basilica are not permitted on Wednesday mornings or when special papal ceremonies are taking place. In these cases your guide will take you to St. Peter’s square and explain it from the outside. Security check is mandatory for everyone entering Vatican City. Passport not required although ID proving age associated discounts must be presented.
DRESS CODE REQUIRED FOR THE VATICAN: Knees and shoulders must be covered, sandals allowed.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Professional English speaking guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums
- Hotel Pick-up
- Headsets from 7/12 people
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Gratuity for guide and driver (up to customer satisfaction)
- Transportation back to the hotel after the tour.