Saint Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel • Small Group
Live a unique experience
This experience allows you to enjoy some of the most famous artistic treasures in the world, the highlights of the Vatican Museums and its galleries, including Michelangelo’s frescoed masterpiece of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Also, after this immersive walk, you will be taken to St. Peter’s Square to admire St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest Basilica in the world, renowned for the inspiring Bernini interiors design and Michelangelo stunning “ Pietà “. The tour ends at our Vatican office and official Vatican gift shop where you can spend about 20 minutes to browse the gift shop for souvenirs. The shop can call a safe regular taxi for you when you have finished or your guide can point you in the direction of a good restaurant or café.
Small Group Tour from 2 up to 10 people – Adults € 115,00 ( min.2 ), Children ( 6 – 12 yrs ) € 80,00. Children under 6 years old for free
Meeting point: Vatican Café, Viale Vaticano 100
• Due to Covid-19 safety measures, the corridor that connected the Sistine chapel with the interior of St. Peter’s Basilica has been closed. This means that every visitor must wait in line in order to visit the inside of St. Peter’s Basilica. Security check is mandatory for everyone entering Vatican City. Passport not required although ID proving age associated discounts must be presented.
DRESS CODE REQUIRED FOR THE VATICAN: Knees and shoulders must be covered, sandals allowed.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Professional English speaking guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Gratuity for guide and driver (up to customer satisfaction)
- Transportation from/to the hotel