Saint Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel • Early Morning Tour or last afternoon entrance
Live a unique experience
Early morning Vatican tour with private Professional English speaking guide before the opening time. Vatican opens at the normal public at 9:00 am, we will enter at 8:00 am and there will be maximum other 200-300 people inside the Vatican museum, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter’s Basilica at this tour timing.
The Vatican Museums are one of the world’s most visited museum complexes, and undoubtedly on Rome’s “must see” list. Overflowing with masterpieces by many of the world’s most important Renaissance and Baroque artists, as well as works from ancient Greece, Rome and Egypt. Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel sits alongside works by Botticelli, Perugino and Bernini.
Yet with long lines, crowds and it’s sheer scale, it is easy for visitors to end up overwhelmed and exhausted. Don’t let that happen to you! After skipping the ticket line, our guide will whisk you through the Vatican Museums, leading you through the most important galleries, and explaining the key masterpieces. The last stop in the Museums is the world famous Sistine Chapel, after which you will exit directly into St. Peter’s Basilica, the world’s largest Christian church. When the tour concludes you will not only have experienced first-hand the most important Vatican treasures, but you will also still have energy left for more of the Eternal City.
The tour concludes at our Vatican office and official Vatican gift shop where any outstanding payments will be made. Clients will be able to browse the gift shop for souvenirs.
• Tours of the Basilica are not permitted on Wednesday mornings or when special papal ceremonies are taking place. In theses cases your guide will take you to St. Peter’s square and explain it from the outside.
• Security check is obligatory for everyone entering Vatican City. Passport Not Required although ID proving age associated discounts must be presented.
• DRESS CODE REQUIRED FOR THE VATICAN: Knees and Shoulders must be covered, sandals allowed.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Transportation to the Vatican from hotel
- Skip the line entrance tickets
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Transportation after the tour Car-Van back can be arranged if you book in advance. Car € 25,00, Van up to 6 € 45,00
- Gratuity for guide and driver if you are pleased with the service