Pompeii and Sorrento
Live a unique experience
Probably the world’s most famous archaeological site, Pompeii needs little introduction. The prosperous market town was destroyed but also perfectly preserved by an eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, and since its rediscovery and excavation it has captured the imagination of millions. Our guide will bring this ancient resort town to life and ensure that your get to explore all of its most important treasures.
We will conclude the tour in a more relaxing manner in Sorrento, a charming town known for its high quality artisan products as well as its spectacular views across the Bay of Naples. Here you will get to experience another treat that Sorrento is famous for, limoncello! We’ll organize a special limoncello tasting experience for you and you will have the option to purchase some to bring home – they can even ship it back for you!
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Pompeii guide (2 hrs and admission tickets)
- Organized limoncello tasting
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Food or drink ordered outside of the organized limoncello tasting
- Gratuities for chauffeur, guide, and waiters if you are pleased with the service
- If you want to have one extra hour with the guide will cost you € 65,00
- If you add visit of Naples 2 hrs: cost 30% more - Duration 14 hrs