Live a unique experience
Italy’s third largest urban area after its northern sister, Milan and Rome, Naples is one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, and this rich history is evident in its numerous piazzas, churches and palaces which spill down the hillside towards the Bay of Naples.
A favorite of the days of the Gran Tour, the city’s bustling character, vibrant folk music and indulgent pizza continue today. Your guide will lead you through the city’s winding streets, and will include an optional visit to the city’s incredible Archaeological Museum, filled with masterpieces from ancient Rome such as the Farnese Bull and Farnese Hercules as well as many of the most important finds from Pompeii.
Visit with the guide the historic center: Castle Maschio Angioino, Royal Palace, Plebiscito square and the eggshaped Castle dell’Ovo on the scenic sea-promenade.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Transportation by Car minivan or 2nd cl. train
- Taxi round trip
- Tour escort
- Headset for Archaeological Museum
- Local guide in Naples 2 hrs walking tour.
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Gratuity if you are pleased with the service
- Admission tickets
- Lunch € 29,00 p.p. (including appetizer, pasta, dessert, water and glass of house wine)