Early morning Saint Peter’s Basilica, Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel • Small Group
Live a unique experience
First of all you will enter St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest Basilica in the world, renowned for the inspiring Bernini interiors design and Michelangelo stunning “ Pietà “. After this first portion, you will enjoy some of the most famous artistic treasures in the world, the highlights of the Vatican Museums and its galleries, including Michelangelo’s frescoed masterpiece of the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Meeting point: Vatican Café, Viale Vaticano 100
• Tours of the Basilica are not permitted on Wednesday mornings or when special papal ceremonies are taking place. In these cases your guide will take you to St. Peter’s square and explain it from the outside. Security check is mandatory for everyone entering Vatican City. Passport not required although ID proving age associated discounts must be presented.
DRESS CODE REQUIRED FOR THE VATICAN: Knees and shoulders must be covered, sandals allowed.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- Professional English speaking guide
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Gratuity for guide and driver (up to customer satisfaction)
- Transportation from/to the hotel