Colosseum and Ancient Roman Forum • Small Group
Live a unique experience
The Colosseum is one of the most iconic structures of the planet. This tour is focused on the ground floor and first level of this famous amphitheater: your guide will illustrate its awe-inspiring structure, recreating the days when it was filled with the sounds of roaring animals and crowds, and the clashing swords of gladiators. If time permits, you will also be taken to admire the impressive Arch of Constantine.
The Ancient Roman Forum and Imperial Forum were the political and commercial heart of ancient Rome. You will see the temples, monuments and civic buildings built by the largest power in the western world.
Small Group Tour from 2 up to 10 people: € 115,00 per person
Meeting point in front of the entrance of Hotel Forum, Via Tor de’ Conti 25-30
• In the case of very long security lines, the guide will illustrate the Colosseum from the outside, allowing clients to enter at their leisure. NO LIQUIDS, GELS, SPRAYS allowed inside the Colosseum.
Enjoy the tour with maximum comfort
- English speaking Guide
- Skip-the-line admission tickets
What's not included
Things to know about our tours
- Gratuity for guide and driver if you are pleased with the service
- Colosseum undergrounds and 3rd level, Palatine Hill
- Transportation from/to the hotel